· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order or respond to a communication such as e-mail.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other information. You may also visit our site anonymously.
How do we use the information collected?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or respond to marketing communications in the following ways:
· To quickly and efficiently process your sales order
· To allow us to provide a premium service when responding to your customer service requests
· To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
· If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, you have the opportunity to opt out by choosing so on the bottom of our most recent email. You may also modify your e-mail subscription preferences in the “My Account” section of this website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. The term “outside parties” does not include WBC Industries.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section to review disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.